Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Only 351 card-making days left!

Happy New Year!

For my first post of 2015 I am back on the Christmas card-making track with the Jingle Belles challenge, Wrap it up!  Lauren and Stephanie are unmatched in sheer creativity, inspiration and general lovableness, so I'm excited to get back to it. For this card I used an old Santa gift tag that I've held onto with plans to make it into a card but it never quite made it to the top of the heap.



This year my goal is to post more of my cards than I did last year. We'll see how long that lasts!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the glittery sparkle and the texty background ... 2 down, just a few more to go ... so glad you're joining the jingle belles for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tag and I really like the layout. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooh MISS CYNDIE in the house!!!!! 2015 is off to a fabulous start! love, love, LOVE that amazing santa tag-- definitely a great save there-- and you've combined it with the perfect papers & embellies! AWESOME!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete