Monday, May 11, 2020

No Special Reason

This weekend I had the chance to play with the Sketch #434 from Freshly Made Sketches. I liked it so much I ended up making 5 cards with a few variations.

Here's Linda's sketch:




And here's the first card I made using the sketch and various bits of paper, some stamped and some just die cut:



The stamp and coordinating die set are a retired Stampin' Up set called Special Reason. I've had it for a while but haven't used it until now.

I'm going to make enough to send to a bunch of friends to let them know I'm thinking of them and missing them. 

2 comments:

  1. I love these pretty flowers! The colors are gorgeous and the added texture of the dies is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright bold flowers are wonderful! Very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete