Tuesday, January 12, 2021

What does Ombre even mean?


OK, I know Ombre means "shaded" because I am totally fluent in French. Or maybe I looked it up on Wikipedia. I forget. Anyhoo, second card for the Jingle Belles Something Old, Something New challenge. The stamp is from the Simon Says Stamp Abstract Holidays from preferred travel buddy Stephanie. I finally broke out the Hero Arts Ombre inks I bought on sale at least a year ago but didn't even take them out of the wrap until last week. Took a little practice to figure out the little cha-cha movement to blend them but now I'm a fan. 

2 comments:

  1. well *NOW* those seeking clarity on the term "ombre" can just come look at this beauty! yowza! what a great combo of old and new. in addition to travelling well, PTB Stephanie is good at choosing exactly the thing we didn't know we totally NEEEEEDED!!!!!! happy new JB year (& you know calendar year too lol) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo ... love those colors and that CAS card design ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles this week.

    ReplyDelete