Saturday, March 23, 2013

Muse Challenge #9

Finding it quite difficult to do much with paper these days, but I'm managing to get at least a couple cards out each week. This card is inspired by the Monday Muse challenge by Marion Vagg.



I immediately thought of the ocean, not just the blues and teals, but also the white has the airiness of surf. Also, it reminded me of a quilt that my mom made, which has similar colors. So my card combines the ocean and quilt. And now I'm off to do some more cards!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors! Thank you so much for the kind comment on my Muse card. I love to emboss. I always use an anti-static pad, but still have problems with the embossing powder sticking where I don't want it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndie this card is gorgeous and you're correct,it does look like the ocean.

    ReplyDelete