Friday, January 15, 2016

Sending smiles 4 kids

A couple days ago I stumbled across the SAS4K blog and decided I had to give it a go. The current challenge is to create a valentine or love card for hospitalized children. It looks a great cause and the cards that have been submitted are really fun. You can check it out here: Send A Smile 4 Kids

Here's my card, using the Cricut Create-a-Critter cartridge and some valentine DP.


I'm planning to make several more and then box them up to send in later today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cyndie, I didn't realize you had your own blog, you should have told me! :) I received this card and some others from Cyndie for our kids at SAS4K! :) All of the cards Cyndie send were awesome, thank you Cyndie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndie- just wanted to let you know you were a winner at Send a Smile 4 Kids for this card. Check it out at the blog and send me an email via the contact feature on the side of the blog so I can put you in touch with the sponsor to claim your prize. Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete