Monday, January 25, 2021

Hello Sugar

I don't make many Christmas cards for children because, sadly, most of my friends are grown-ups. But I found an organization that solicits handmade cards and bookmarks for hospitalized children throughout the world so this year I am planning to make a bunch. I've already made about a dozen bookmarks. 

The inspiration for this card comes from the Winter Wonderland Christmas Sweet Treats prompt and the Jingle Belles Inchies prompt to make a card featuring one inch or two inch squares or whatever size or shape (it's pretty much a free-for-all).  

Here's the front of my card. 



And I decided to decorate the back of the card with a fun page from the coordinated papers.




I am also submitting to CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge CHNC 526, anything goes, as long as it's Christmas and CraftyHazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge January 2021.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! what an amazingly cute card and a brilliant use of your d-bug papers! i love the idea of the site to donate cards for kids too... well done, you! thanks for celebrating a merry LITTLE xmas with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doodlepops are so adorable ... so very glad you went SMALL with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete