Monday, January 4, 2021

Well, that was interesting...

And that is all I have to say about 2020.

Starting off this year I'm getting back into card challenges after a 7 month hiatus. I had to make over 40 cards in late November so I am definitely getting a jumpstart this year. For my first Christmas card of 2021 I used the Jingle Belles Something Old Something New challenge to make a card combining something received or bought for Christmas and something I've had for a while. Something new is the fun Simon Says Stamp Abstract Holiday stamp set from my friend Stephanie and something old is scraps of card stock I've had for at least 5 years. The reindeer and the sentiment are mounted on foam tape but the I-Phone photo doesn't show it. 



Yes, I know that there should only be one red-nosed reindeer, but in my world Rudolph has an evil twin.

Also submitting to:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January 2021 Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is great - so classy and stylish! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW that is a cool stamp, and you've used it brilliantly. i love the idea of rudolph having and evil twin... like Bon Jovi and his evil cousin Mal jovi, lol! :) what a great card to start off 2021 and a fab combination of old and new items. so pleased to see you at jingle belles again this year! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so thrilled to see you starting the new year with some holiday cardmaking ... and I love that you found a home for those card stock scraps (and your fun new stamp set) ... so glad you shared both your new & old with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - very stylish and modern.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete