Thursday, January 3, 2019

No time like the Presents!

New Year's resolution #1 is to enter two challenges a week in 2019! 

Here's #1 for week 1. The Jingle Belles challenge is to make a card using Christmas wrapping paper. I almost tossed this paper right before Christmas (resolution #2 - get rid of stuff I can't find a use for). The paper featuring birds came from the World Wildlife Federation. I had to fill in a bit of the white space and went with stuff I had on hand (resolution #3 - use up stuff I have on hand). 



I am also submitting this to Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge, Anything goes.

2 comments:

  1. Way to knock those resolutions out ... and produce a lovely card too ... love how you used the photo corners and the little tag ... always glad to see you join us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO-- first week of JAN19 and already you've got a 3-fer on resolutions, way to go missus! especially happy you rescued the gorgeous audobon paper, it's just WAY too cool to toss. so happy you could join us as a Wrap Star at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete