Sunday, January 13, 2019

3 down, 97 to go!

Two weeks into 2019 and so far I'm on track. Resolution #1, enter two challenges a week...check. Resolution #2, complete a fifty (double sided) scrapbook for my son before Christmas. Here are pages #2 and #3 of the scrapbook. I used the Lasting Memories challenge, to make a page using bling, buttons, sequins, brad or enamel dots. I did a double page layout and managed to use 6 on one page and 4 on the other, although they don't show up as well as in real life. This year is the first time I've participated in scrapbook challenges and I am thrilled that I finally did. It's just the nudge I needed.

I could use some remedial training in how to photograph double pages and also how to put the photos close together in Blogger. But for now, I'm happy to be staying on track with my resolutions!




1 comment:

  1. aawww....such precious photos and great little animal accents. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories -Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete