Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy happy



Very happy to have stumbled across the Stick it Down blog. This year I'm working on entering more challenges and this one has both cards and scrapbook pages...ding, ding, ding...winner! 

Today I made a card based on the sketch below from the January Card Team


                                    

My card is made from super colorful scrapbook paper, which certainly makes for a hefty card. I printed the sentiments on the Cricut, added some black stitching and a few paper flowers. Voila. I am also submitting my card to Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge and Seize the Birthday January Challenge


                          

8 comments:

  1. Love all of the happy design papers that you added to the fun card. I see that hexagon pattern peeking out too. Great Happy Happy Birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! I appreciate the DT inspiration!

      Delete
  2. What a happy, pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen. DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! I'm really enjoying Stick it Down!

      Delete
  3. Lovely card. Great use of the paper
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pattern papers are GORGEOUS~and I love how you layered all your pieces. Your flower embellishments are the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--DT Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down January Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the way the black matting makes everything pop. Thanks for playing at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete