Sunday, January 6, 2019

Scrapping in the New Year!


One of my resolutions for 2019 is to complete a baby scrapbook for my adult son and give it to him next Christmas. I bought a 50 page scrapbook so I will need to complete two pages a week. Yikes! To keep myself on track, I plan to submit one page to a scrapbook challenge every week. So today I am submitting for the first time to two scrapbook challenges!

For my first page I used this cool layout from The Studio Challenge.


I also used the prompt from Lasting Memories Layout Challenges, to make a page using a minimum of 3 patterned papers. I used four here. 




One down, 99 to go. I can do this! 



3 comments:

  1. aawww...how precious! I love the different circles you used along with the stars! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! -Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so cute! What a great resolution for the new year and it sounds like you've got a great plan to get it done! Good luck with it and I hope you will be joining us again at Lasting Memories! Thanks for playing along with us! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute photo and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with The studio challenges and Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete